Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Launch Letter

Style it Forward

Fashion to Philanthropy

Do you know that most women only wear 20% of the clothes in their closet? If you’re like most women, think of all the time and money you’ve invested in acquiring the other 80% that sit unused and unworn in your closets and your dressers. Imagine how thrilled you would be if you could:

  • clean out those unworn clothes, handbags, shoes and accessories from your closets without guilt,
  • have a well-balanced wardrobe that is stylish, functional, elegant and flattering to you,
  • provide women with high quality interview and work appropriate clothing so that they can secure employment and break the cycle of poverty.

Working with Style It Forward (Services and Fees), you can successfully fulfill all of these personal goals.

Together we will edit your closet, shop for new clothing, and purge the clothing that no longer reflects your shape, your size, your professional/personal image, your style, or your age. Style It Forward (FAQs) means discovering and proudly asserting your own personal style and learning to choose clothing that properly fits your shape and highlights your assets in colors that flatter you. And here’s the best part. After editing your wardrobe, we’ll donate clothing that you no longer wear to our charitable partners, Dress for Success Boston and Tailored for Success, for the endless stream of clients who need their services. Style It Forward (Partners) is committed to supporting the mission of our charitable partners to help women gain self-sufficiency and financial independence by providing professional attire and training in financial literacy, job readiness, and professional development.

If you are interested in helping other women better their lives and, in the process, re-create your own personal style by learning to choose clothing that makes you look terrific and feel confident, please contact me at: styleitforwardboston@gmail.com

Untitled.png
 

"We appreciate the opportunity to work with Sytle it Forward with our joint focus of empowering women."

Elizabeth Hart
Executive Director
Tailored for Success ⇥




"We are excited to partner with Style it Forward to further our mission."

Kim Todd
Executive Director
Dress for Success Boston ⇥

 

"Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life." -Bill Cunningham

21443242_10211984010368738_1557893440_n.jpg